Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Can't Miss: Wedding Designs

I'm not usually one to get into those wedding/bridal reality shows, but I got sucked into the new Tori Spelling series where she is a wedding planner for all sorts of couples who appear on the show. I was really touched by the most recent episode in which one couple had fantastic wedding design ideas. The bride owns multiple rats, so Tori Spelling took on the task of incorporating rats into the wedding design. I never knew rats could be so beautiful! Haha, okay so they weren't exactly beautiful, but I thought the whole concept was so original and unique. The colors were also fabulous. The bride and groom opted for a very glitzy ceremony, but I respected how all the elements came together. Here are some photos I pulled of of the series' site:

The chandelier the couple were married under. The colors were fuchsia, white, and platinum 

The bride and her father walk down the aisle. That bouquet was beyond impressive. There were some crystals thrown into the flowers making the whole thing shimmer. 

There's a cage with the bride's rats sitting right next to the groom in this photo. I love how they incorporated the pets because rats are definitely not usually associated with beautiful things, but the bride and groom were determined to make it work and they succeeded.

The cake toppers are two rats dressed up as bride and groom. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a show I'll be watching sometime soon. Everything looks really lovely, but rats will always be creepy.

    ReplyDelete