Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Critique: Hot Box Menu Boards

With all the free time I've had lately (that may be a tone of sarcasm you detect), I have been working diligently to finish up the big design projects I have taken on during my internship this semester at Hot Box Cookies. I found new fonts for the basically finalized boards only a week ago and the design has changed drastically as a result. I'm really happing with how the changes look and I think they really do make the boards much more legible and better looking overall. I'm so close to having most of the major store elements formatted and ready for print! Take a look at how the designs have changed since I replaced some of the fonts:









2 comments:

  1. These boards are great! I really like them a lot. The font choices fit well with the other design elements. These will be awesome pieces for your portfolio. Great job.
    I'm excited to take a look at the new magazine you blogged about! The covers are unique; I think the sell lines totally work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the illustrations you created at the bottom of these boards. They are so fun, and look like doodles - in the most positive and professional way.

    ReplyDelete