Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Can't Miss: Royal Wedding Art

In preparation for the royal wedding, artist Scott Wade came up with his own unique way to pay tribute to the ceremony - using dirt. Check it out!



I am so impressed with how detailed the artist is just by manipulating the dirt on this car. Haha I had no idea it was possible to be so talented with dirt! Whether or not you decide to get up at 3 a.m. to witness the royal nuptials, I think we can fairly assume that this artist won't miss it. Check out more of the photos of Wade's innovative artwork here.

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing! I wish I was that creative. I am sort of annoyed at how obsessed people have become with the royal wedding, but this is really fun. It reminds me of a story I read about a man who made a photo with Cheetos dust.

    ReplyDelete