Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Response: Modern Midwest Prototype - FINISHED!


Our creative director, Michelle, is making the final edits with the publishers tonight and our prototype will be hitting the printing press tomorrow! Proofs will be reader to go over by Friday and I believe the final printed copy of the full magazine will be finished by the following Monday.

This whole process was extremely educational for me. I learned so much about the process of actually creating a magazine and I think it makes the reality of doing it even more exciting. I think our prototype ended up looking great. All the group members really came together at the end, but things were a little stressful. I think the class as a whole worked together to try and making the printing process as easy as possible for the whole class. We were all in the same boat and working together made all the difference.

I can't wait to see how beautiful all the prototypes are and I'm especially looking forward to the upcoming 4 a.m. bus departure to Des Moines!

No comments:

Post a Comment